At Audience, we are always keen to explore new formats for meetings and technologies, as well as pushing new and creative approaches to communication. This year we have chosen to sponsor a unique Multi-Hub experience – the FRESH conference.
The Swiss hub will be in Basel and is sponsored and facilitated by Audience and organised by Meeting Design Institute. This year’s conference, on 27th-28th February, also has hub locations in Denmark, the U.K., and South Africa. This will be a unique opportunity for you try Multi-Hub meetings in a ‘safe environment’, allowing you to explore and test all the benefits of this exciting technology.
FRESH is a great platform for innovation, debate, interaction, experimentation and co-creation around meeting design and formats, techniques, tools and technology. Being part of this conference gives you an opportunity to make meetings more productive and effective.
The theme for FRESH 2018 is “Initiate Interaction,” and Audience’s Jeff Bateman will be facilitating a couple of so-called “Pitbull” sessions, helping attendees sink their teeth into the topics of the day, driving the discussion and debate:
- Day One: 12.00-13.00 – The Fun of Rituals in Groups, and
- Day Two: 11.10-12.00 – Interaction19, Should Meeting Designers Attend?
As part of the programme, you will also have the opportunity to hear more about our approach to communication and experiment with some of our tools:
- Day One: 2-3pm Topic: The 3Ds Theory
- Audience CEO, Tim Ferguson, will lead a session using a tested technique to create initiate and sustain high value interaction. The 3Ds stand for Dialogue, Discuss and Debate.
- Day Two: 9.40-10.40am ‘Storytelling’– Speaking the language of your audience
- Tim will introduce the Story Finder model, which focuses on audience-centric communication. Participants will immediately apply what they learn, through integrating storytelling techniques into their own projects.
And finally, what we think for some of you could be a highlight, we will be connecting with the Global Pharmaceutical and Medical Meetings Summit to facilitate an hour-long panel session with the meeting professionals in Philadelphia. https://www.thefreshconference.com/p/philadelphia-usa
If you are interested in attending FRESH 2018, please click on the link below.
We are happy to extend 20% discount for everyone using this code: AUDIENCEisFRESH20. Please feel free to forward the info to any colleagues who also may be interested in attending.
Thanks again for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at FRESH!
– Tim, Jeff, and the Audience team